This low-carb chocolate fudge works on the keto diet. It’s made of cream cheese, heavy cream and cocoa, all legal for the low carb dieter.
It’s hard to believe that each piece has fewer than 1 1/2 grams of carbs!
Here are the ingredients with the carb count for each item.
2 Tablespoons butter (og)
1/2 cup heavy cream (og)
4 ounces cream cheese (4.8g)
3 drops EZ-Sweetz sugar substitute (0g)
2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (6g)
1/8 Teaspoon salt
1) Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
2) Add heavy cream and cream cheese. Whisk until smooth.
3) Add Splenda; adjust for taste.
4) Heat until bubbling; stir constantly.
5) Reduce heat and stir in cocoa and salt. Blend well.
6) Pour into a small buttered dish and place into the refrigerator to set for three to four hours.
7) Cut into eight pieces. Keep refrigerated.
Total carbs = 10.8. Carbs per serving = 1.35 grams